We are currently seeking an Account Executive who will be responsible for prospecting identified key-decision makers, clearly communicating Hopeful’s value proposition, uncovering potential opportunities and ultimately driving revenue for the organization by running a full sales cycle.
At Hopeful, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Hopeful Inc. is a company that helps nonprofits generate donations from new people by telling compelling stories. We do this through a machine learning driven analytics dashboard that enables nonprofits to analyze trends in their social media strategy, monitor their supporters' engagement, and proactively create programs to better drive donations through data-driven decision-making.
- Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
- Prospect sales leads through phone calls, email communication, and other channels.
- Explain sales offers, services and benefits to prospective and existing customers based on call scripts, including handling objections effectively.
- Secure meetings, event and subscription sign-ups, and other actions from prospective and existing customers.
- Nurture existing and prospective customer relationships through telephone and email communication.
- Maintain Company database (CRM/VRC) and lead generation activity records with accuracy.
- 2+ years of Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Strong selling, customer service, communication, persuasiveness, and negotiation skills
- Able to respond effectively to multiple priorities and execute in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Hubspot Marketing and Sales CRM,
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team-player attitude
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00